Follow by Email

terça-feira, 7 de julho de 2009

Surreal Reality

It wasn't me that you saw drinking a bottle of wine
It was just my person cheering our life and asking for more
Because somewhere in the night
Away from the bright lights
I know that she's waiting for me to...day!

Away from this worthless piece of junk that we call job
There is a magical land full of happiness and joy
I'll soon figure it out
When my mind stop casting down
Turning away from this shit called reality, I'll find a...

Surreal reality, alternative, Alucination
Surreal reality, alternative, Alucination
I don't need drugs to reach it
Just money and now I have it!

Don't need to justify a thing...
Don't have to say nothing...
All my angry was just thrown away...
I'm happy now without waiting for that 'someday'

Surreal reality, alternative, Alucination
Surreal reality, alternative, Alucination
I don't need drugs to reach it
Just money and now I have it!

Nenhum comentário: