Follow by Email

domingo, 24 de maio de 2015

Looking for an umbrella

So you've put me there
A place that I don't wanna be
I'm inside your heart but far away from your touch

And so you come and say
'I love you the same way you love me'
You know my dear that's not the truth

Now I see the storm that's coming through

I'm looking for an umbrella
I need some shelter to this awful weather
I thought you could be there in this place that I'm looking for
But for you dear, I'll not be there anymore

I've always thought I could be what you want
But I've found out that I'd have to be born again
'Cause you know that I'll never be enough

So you've put me there
A place that I don't wanna be
And you say things that I don't wanna hear

Now I see the the storm is already here

I'm looking for an umbrella
I need some shelter to this awful weather
I thought you could be there in this place that I'm looking for
But for you dear, I'll not be there anymore

And I always wanted to be there for you
I'd took a bullet if was needed to
And the times I said 'I love you' it was all completely true
And I know you love me, but not the way I do

So I'm looking for an umbrella
Or a shelter to hide away forever
Waiting this storm that's coming through
And I'll stay and dream about the days I've had with you

Nenhum comentário: